innovenergy AG is a fast-growing Swiss young company in the field of renewable energies. It develops and distributes ecologically sustainable and innovative saline-based battery storage systems for the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. With unique salt battery storage products and the conception of DC grid solutions, the company captures the zeitgeist for an energy-efficient integration of renewable energies in our future power supply.
The focus is: «Clean renewable energy, stored in clean battery storage». Every single employee at innovenergy runs 100 percent for sustainability. The dynamic and committed team is actively working on the energy transition and is fully on track for success.
We are always looking for committed employees with a technical mind and an ecological awareness who are passionate about contributing to the energy transition.
Apply spontaneously at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Development of novel storage and DC grid systems (power dimensioning, safety design, definition of system components, testing, documentation, etc.)
- Further development and maintenance of existing storage products
- Project management within the scope of system development with technical, commercial and time-related responsibility for results
- Authority to issue instructions for product realisation as well as decisions on the use of funds and involvement of external parties within the framework of the project budget
- Supplier and customer contact within the framework of the project
- Model simulations and prototype construction
- Preparation of the basics for the production of the developed systems (parts lists, test plans, schematics, calculations, drawings, etc.)
- Technical product maintenance and second level support of basic product defects
- FH degree in electrical engineering
- Basic training in electrical engineering as an electrician, electrical fitter, installation electrician, network electrician or electrical planner
- Further training in the electrical sector or technical information technology
- Several years of practical experience in plant/machine or apparatus construction or in the electrical industry
- Planning and development experience
- Fluent in written and spoken German, English an advantage, French desirable
You are an open and solution-oriented personality who is highly interested in technical innovations. Creativity and continuous learning are your other first names. Learning by doing, ambition to achieve results and an irrepressible curiosity have accompanied you all your life. You enjoy working in a team with flat hierarchies on new ideas and turning new concepts into reality. You are used to working independently and on your own responsibility. You always think in terms of solutions. You are happy to access the technical know-how and practical knowledge of our partner companies and universities of applied sciences. If this profile appeals to you, you should get in touch as soon as possible, because we are looking for you with immediate effect or by arrangement.
What we offer
We offer a very versatile and varied job in a passionate and interdisciplinary team. We race with unique future-oriented products for ecology, sustainability and the energy transition, in which you can actively participate. With us, you have creative and open development opportunities. We are at the forefront with our developments for DC microgrids and unique on the market with our ecological salt battery storage systems. We offer a flat hierarchy and independent, autonomous and free working.
Do you want to be part of the development of a dynamic company?
Then please send your application documents to: email@example.com